Banana League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://bananahockeyleague.board-directory.net

Ownership Application Empty Ownership Application

Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:32 pm
Please feel free to copy and paste the following in a reply or make your own.

Gamertag:
Prior Management Exp:
Pick 3 Teams:

What makes you feel that you are qualified to run a team?

Would you pay for a team if it contributed to a prize pool at the end of the season?
Wagner x 96

Ownership Application Empty Re: Ownership Application

Wed May 03, 2017 12:38 pm
Gamertag: Wagner x 96
Competitive Gaming Years: 5
Prior Management Exp: Owner/GM -EML S/3
Pick 3 Teams: 1- Montréal Canadians 2- Winnipeg Jets 3- New York Rangers

I am comfortable to manage a virtual hockey team. I'm not afraid to take decisions or make changes for the good of the team, if the team is doing well and that all the teams are doing, the League is going to be better now also. I am available all night and has the time to manage a team. I also have my assistant in mind and is also someone who takes this to heart.

Would you pay for a team if it contributed to a prize pool at the end of the season? Yes, it makes it more competitive
AlexInThe305

Wed May 03, 2017 4:17 pm
Gamertag:
AlexInThe305

Competitive Gaming Years:
8 Years.

Prior Management Exp:
1 Season as GM.

Pick 3 Teams:
1.) Florida Panthers.
2.) Phoenix Coyotes
3.) Los Angeles Kings

-I have participated in several organized Hockey Leagues over the past 12 years both as a player & Coach. I've also been involved with both LG & X1HL. I'm available at nights & have plenty of other friends that would want to participate in a new league. Also, I believe I would be able to contribute new ideas in order to help improve the league as it progresses. I also have a technical background and know how to utilize the XBOX live API which is how LG currently Auto Records their stats.

Would you pay for a team if it contributed to a prize pool at the end of the season?
Possibly, it depends on the balance and integrity displayed by the owners and admins throughout the first season(s). I do think that an Incentive would both help motivate teams and contribute to growth of the league financially as more time is spent on administrative work.
Sponsored content